Good / Better / Best
MISSION: Build up a Zion People by encouraging people of all faiths to better learn and do their Duty to God through alternate channels such as Scouting, Church, Family History and Social Media.
Life Mission : "Encourage all to Understand, Accept and Commit to their Duty to God."
- BEST1 : Family Launch
- BEST2 : Super Mission
- BETTER1 : Lift Where U Stand
- User:MainTour/NorthCountyScouts - Daily
- Knights of Buena Creek - Community Service
- Special Needs Scouting
- District Recruitment Plan - Linked Plans / Marketing Channels.
- GOOD: Family History Projects
- Early New England History Projects - Histories of 16th, 17th, & 18th Century americana, events, participants, categories, 1st families, memorials, cemeteries, etc.
- SUN : Book of Mormon
- MON : RSLR Recruitment Plan
- TUE : PZ Recruitment Plan
- Mormon Scouting Stories
- Adair's History of the American Indians
- Emergency Preparedness
- Mormonism on Facebook
- Infobox Church - Editor Tool
- Infobox Temple - Editor Tool
- Infobox Leader - Editor Tool
- BRH STAKE TEST / Mililani Hawaii Stake - Test info box for Stakes
- BRH TEMPLE TEST / Laie Hawaii Temple - Test info box for Temples
- The ScoutWiki
- Familypedia - Best Family History Site on the WWW
- MainTour.com - When the LDS Church thrives by fully implementating all resources available in the BSA Program.
Good Turn for America Project
Most American families are pretty well educated and fairly set on their beliefs with some significant negative stereotypes. Scouting program allows for multiple teaching opportunities with family members - specifically the parents to break down these stereotypes and transform them into either "Friends of the Church". (Based in California.)
Vision of Scouting: To prepare every eligible youth in America to become a responsible, participating citizen and leader who is guided by the Scout Oath and Law. A Scout is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, Reverent.
- LDS Ward Mission Plan - Let your church light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- LDS Scout Leader Fast Start - Boy Scouts of America (BSA) produces the biggest and most effective Christian values based youth activity program in the world. (For example: Just look at how closely The Scout Oath and Scout Law match important teachings taught by Jesus Christ in the Sermon on the Mount and elsewhere in the scriptures.)
- Ammon - This Book of Mormon prophet-leader is a fine example of a missionary with an awesome mission plan. What made his mission plan great is that he used his best talents to render spectacular service.
- BSA Merit Badge Guide for Patrol Leaders - The 135+ Merit Badges Below are a critical element of the Scouting Program. Planned program to help him get the best experience in the outdoors.
- LDS Church Mission Plan - Become a more effective disciple of Christ. While working teaching and leadership assignments in the church, I would occasionally ponder on my success as a Disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Top 12 LDS Merit Badges - Great activities for teaching important LDS concepts to the youth of the church.
- LDS Duty to God - First Principle of the Boy Scout Oath is for every scout to learn and perform his Duty to God.
- The Merits of Scouting - Notice that many merit activities include service - (LDS New Era April 2007)
- Garth Smith LDS Music - His current endeavor is creating spiritually uplifting piano arrangements of popular LDS Hymns. Releasing this first album Sacred Hymns Arranged and Performed on the Piano. This has received great acclaim and wide national distribution.
- Garth Smith Channel - Pianist Garth Smith teams with violinist Melinda Call for his new arrangement of the Christmas classic "Gesu Bambino".
- Garth Smith Music - Inspiring music may fill the soul with heavenly thoughts, move one to righteous action, or speak peace to the soul.
- Mormon Battalion - consisted almost exclusively of nearly 500 men (and a few women) recruited from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (commonly called the Mormons). This unit undertook the longest infantry march in U.S. military history and explored vast regions of New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
- Mormon Pioneer Histories - Mormon pioneers traveled by wagon, horse and even pushed handcarts. Between 1847 and 1869 more than 70,000 people crossed the plains to get to Salt Lake City. In 1869, the transcontinental railroad was completed, and while many more saints continued to gather in Utah, the Mormon Trail was no longer used.
- Friends of Scouting - Scouterships - cover costs of camping for scouts from low-income families or those with other other sspecial needs. Scout Fairs and Camporees / Leadership Training courses for youth, adults and staff - including Wood Badge and NYLT / Advancement awards and recognition.
- Scouting Reflections - Court of Honor, etc, etc, should include at least one brief moment called a Reflection where the leader (or assigned chaplains aide) teaches the group one or more of scouting's key principles.
Ticket #1: Grow Scouting
A steady flow of youth into a each scout unit is essential to maintaining unit health. New Scouts bring energy and enthusiasm to the program. To avoid the pitfall of shrinking membership, aim to add at least 10 new Scouts every year. Having a year-round growth plan in place will help attract new Scouts.
- BSA Recruitment - How to grow scouting in your community :